Save yourself a trip to the branch.
Online Banking gives you the access to manage your Heritage Grove accounts from your computer whenever it’s most convenient for you. One of the great features of Online Banking is Bill Pay, which allows you to automate how you pay your bills.
And with eStatements, you can access a record of your deposits and payments by month electronically, saving you from having to wait for your printed statement at the end of the month.
Bills paid, on time, every time, automatically.
Our Bill Pay service gives you the freedom to set up your bills to be paid one time or automatically at the same time every month, so you can literally “set it and forget it.” You can also look through reports of recently paid bills and bills that are pending payment.
Adding or editing payees is easy. There are no set-up costs or monthly fees, no matter how many bills you pay each month. View Bill Pay walkthrough video.
Bill Pay Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Bill Pay?
2. Who can I pay with Bill Pay?
3. How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
4. How do I start using Bill Pay?
The first step is to add a payee, the person or company you wish to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
- Log in to your account and click the "Bill Pay" link.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on your home page dashboard.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
- Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
5. How do I make payments with Bill Pay?
6. How are payments delivered?
7. Is Bill Pay secure?
8. How long does it take before my payment is received?
9. What are the primary benefits of Bill Pay?
Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Pay:
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
Faster. Safer. Planet friendly.
Receive your monthly statements online with our easy and free eStatements service. eStatements save paper, are safer than mailed statements and you can receive them more quickly than statements sent through the mail. We automatically store 24 months of eStatements online for you in case you need to reference a transaction.
Please note that you must register for Online Banking before you can sign up for eStatements.