Checking & Debit
These Fees are Accurate as of: August 23, 2019
|Subject||boom Debit||Choice Checking||Fresh Start Checking|
|Opening Deposit Amount||$25||$25||$50|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||No||No||No|
|Dividends Paid on Account||No||No||No|
|Monthly Service Fee||No||No||$10|
|Check Writing||not offered||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Online Bill Payment||Free||Free||Free|
|24-Hour Phone Banking||Free||Free||Free|
|VISA® Debit Cards||Free||Free||Free|
|Overdraft Protection from Savings||n/a||$3 per transfer||$3 per transfer|
|Line of Credit Overdraft Protection Available||n/a||Yes||Yes|
|Member Rewards Program||not offered||Yes||not offered|
|Heritage Grove VISA® Debit Card|
Your Heritage Grove VISA® Debit Card can be used anywhere VISA® is accepted. Through our association with the MoneyPass and CO-OP financial networks, you can use your debit card for purchases and ATM transactions at more than 50,000 fee-free ATM locations across the United States.
|Protect your debit card with CardValet|
CardValet™ is a free mobile app that lets you deactivate your debit card when it's not in use. You can help protect your debit card against fraud and theft by turning it on and off, and get real-time alerts to ensure your card is used only by you.
CardValet lets you:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
It's easy to get started. Once you receive your debit card, go to the app store, download the CardValet mobile app and add this protection.
|Ready to get started?|
|Not a member yet?|
If you or a family member* live, work, attend school or worship in Marion, Polk or Yamhill counties, or if you have a relative who is already a member, we’ll be glad to sign you up so that you can enjoy the benefits of membership.
* Family member is defined as a parent, grandparent, sibling, spouse or child.