You can take us with you anywhere.
It doesn't matter if you are fly fishing for rainbow trout at Detroit Lake or waiting to catch a flight in Detroit, Michigan. With our Mobile Banking app, you can access your accounts from your Smartphone wherever you may roam.
With Heritage Grove Mobile Banking you can:
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between your Heritage Grove accounts
- View your recent transaction history
- Locate one of our fee-free ATMs
Mobile Banking requires that you are enrolled in our Internet Banking service first. To set up Internet Banking you can enroll online, or come in to the branch and we would be happy to help you register your account for the first time.
And now, Bill Pay is on Mobile Banking available for all members to use. Members will see this in their apps to download.
- Delivery By Date is a estimated date the payment will be received by the payee. This date will show when members are making a bill payment on their mobile device.
- Process Date is the date the item amount will be withdrawn from the member account. After the submit button has been clicked the member will see the process date (withdrawal date from account) in the "Bill Pay History" tab.
NOTE: Any new payees will need to be created through Internet Banking, within seconds the new "Payee" will show up in the Mobile Bill Pay "Payee List."